Nintendo fans, Zelda fans, and ESPECIALLY THE POKEMON FANS! Hear me out.
I was going to get Pokemon Bank and the Transporter just yesterday, to find out it was postponed. Alright.
But I was pissed off.
Today came, just earlier morning, I went to check if the game was ready.
Booted up my 3DS, went to eShop, to only find out,
It was temporarily offline.
So basically, I was even more pissed off.
I’m going on a trip, and there’s no internet there.
Pissed off meter: Average
I already have the Grieseous Orb for my Giratina…and I badly want a Celebi no matter the level! I can always raise it in the Day Care!
Pissed off meter: Average-High
*sigh* I swear…and then the 30th I’m leaving…
Pissed off meter: HIGH
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
FOLLOW HER BLOG!
OR EVEN LIKE THIS POST!
- The Nintendo eShop will be taken offline at 9pm GMT/4PM ET, following Nintendo Network outages (thenextweb.com)
- Nintendo takes eShop offline to mend problems (news.cnet.com)
- Nintendo eShop Down/Planned Restart Early Dec. 28 (geardiary.com)
- Nintendo eShop going offline for 12 hours to ‘improve experience’ (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Nintendo is taking the eShop offline today (destructoid.com)
- [UPDATED] Nintendo to Take eShop Servers Offline Tonight for Maintanence (technobuffalo.com)
- Heavy traffic partially disabled PSN, Nintendo’s eShop, and Steam this Christmas (examiner.com)
- Nintendo delays launch of Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter (polygon.com)